- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set dry ingredient mixture aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, sugar, and brown sugar at medium speed using an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add in the ricotta, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest and beat at medium speed until combined, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add in the dry ingredient mixture while the mixer is running. Beat until dough forms and all ingredients are combined.
- Drop rounded tablespoons of dough on to ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Bake 18-22 minutes until cookies are a light brown color. Transfer immediately to a cooling rack and allow cookies to cool for 20 minutes.
- To prepare the lemon glaze, in a small bowl whisk together the confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice, and lemon zest until a smooth glaze forms. Spread the glaze on the cookies using a small spoon. Allow icing to dry completely before serving.
- Store cookies in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. These do not require refrigeration.
Sponsored by Wonderful® Seedless Lemons