- Combine ginger ale, honey, lemon zest and ginger in deep sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, peel ¾ of each whole pear and do not remove stem.
- Place pears into ginger ale mixture, lower heat, cover and simmer until almost tender (about 15-20 minutes). Turn pears to ensure even cooking.
- Once pears are cooked, remove from ginger ale mixture. Reduce mixture down to ¾ cup.
- Heat mixture on high. Once heated, strain over pears and allow to cool.
- Place each pear in a shallow soup bowl and wrap a slice of lemon around the stem, tuck a mint leaf into the lemon slice and sprinkle with nutmeg. Drizzle with sour cream.