- Beat eggs, pepper and salt in large bowl, set aside.
- Microwave potatoes until slightly soft, but not completely cooked, then cube. (Alternate method without microwave: Cube potatoes and boil five minutes until slightly soft, drain.)
- Chop remaining vegetables while potatoes cool. Mix vegetables together.
- Heat oil in a 10-inch non-stick skilet. Sauté vegetables for 5-8 minutes; add to eggs and mix well.
- Pour egg-vegetable mixture into the same skillet. Cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cover and let sit until eggs are completely set, about 5 minutes.
Serve with an 8 oz glass of non-fat milk and ½ sliced orange.