- Place farro in a medium saucepan with 1 ½ cups water and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the water is absorbed and the farro is tender. This takes about 25 minutes.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl. While the farro cooks, prepare the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, briskly whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and ½ teaspoon salt until well combined.
- Pour over the warm farro and toss to coat.
- Add the kale, cherries, chickpeas, red onions, and artichokes and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle the walnuts over the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow the kale to tenderize, and Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Borton Fruit.