- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare the muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Crack the eggs into a large bowl. Then wash your hands with soap and water again.
- In the large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, pepper, and paprika until well combined.
- Add the broccoli, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, and cheddar cheese to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Using a ¼ cup measure, fill each muffin spot so that it is about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- Allow to cool slightly before using a spatula or butter knife to remove the egg bites from the muffin tin. And enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of celebratemore.com