Apples and peanut butter are a perfect pairing on their own, but this recipe takes a classic pairing to a whole new level. Who doesn’t love dipping something crunchy into something creamy? Enjoy as a fun dessert or snack.
- Use a hand mixer or whisk attachment for your countertop mixer to whip the whipping cream and vanilla to medium peaks.
- In a separate bowl, beat peanut butter, honey and salt until well combined, about 2 minutes.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold ⅓ of the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Repeat until all the whipped cream is fully incorporated.
- Refrigerate for three hours before serving.
- Cut and core apples, serve, and enjoy!
Certified Master Chef Ron DeSantis of CulinaryNXT and Amy Myrdal Miller, MS, RD, FAND
Sponsored by Chelan Fresh and National Peanut Board
Photo credit to Kristina LaRue, RD – Love and Zest