- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place frozen broccoli in a large microwave-safe and oven-proof dish and cook for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Coarsely chop the cooked broccoli.
- Mix soup with skim milk, and add to chopped broccoli.
- Add cooked pasta and mix.
- Top with bread crumbs and seasoning blend.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through.
Recipe was developed for Produce for Better Health Foundation by Chef Mark Goodwin, CEC, CNC. This recipe meets PBH and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) nutrition standards that maintain fruits and vegetables as healthy foods.