Chocolate Pomegranate Energy Balls are healthy and filling energy bites made with dates. Not only are these nut free protein balls full of antioxidants, but these date power balls can also be made vegan.
- Add all ingredients (dates through hemp seeds) except pomegranate seeds to a food processor and pulse 5-7 times before letting the processor run.
- Process until one large energy ball forms and rolls around the blade.
- Remove ball from processor and roll into 12-16 small, bite-size energy balls. Add pomegranate seeds last.
- Move to the freezer or fridge for 15 minutes to set. This makes them easier to roll.
- Enjoy and store leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.