- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together oats, milk, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, chia seeds, oil, baking soda, and seasonings until well combined.
- Stir in carrots and raisins, making sure carrots are evenly distributed.
- Pour mixture into a greased 8×8 baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the top is lightly golden and oats are “set”.
- To a mixing bowl, combine frosting ingredients and whisk well. To make it extra smooth, a hand or stand mixer works well. Place frosting in the fridge to “firm up” while oats bake.
Note: frosting will firm up as it chills. If preparing a day ahead, remove from fridge 15 minutes before using or warm in the microwave in 10 second intervals, until desired consistency is reached.