Pumpkin Bread Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Butter an 8-½ x 4-½ inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin, sugar, orange juice, eggs, and oil until smooth, about 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, stir flour, baking powder, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Add to pumpkin mixture and stir just until just combined.
- Spoon ⅓ of the batter into pan and spread evenly.
- Stir blueberries into remaining batter in bowl and spoon over batter in pan, spreading evenly.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes; cool in pan on a rack for 10 minutes before turning the loaf out onto the rack to cool completely.
- Drizzle with glaze.
- In a bowl, combine sugar and butter until combined.
- Add milk and vanilla and continue beating until smooth.
- Drizzle over bread.
May be wrapped and refrigerated for up to 4 days, or frozen for up to 1 month.