- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Add the oats, brown sugar, Greek yogurt, oil, and egg to a bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside while you complete step 4.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and blueberries until evenly combined.
- Add the wet ingredients from step 3 to the large bowl and stir until just combined, using a spatula or spoon.
- Spoon the muffin batter into each of the paper liners, filling them about ¾ of the way.
- Bake the muffins for 15-20 minutes. They will be done cooking when the tops are browned and a toothpick comes out cleanly. Allow to cool slightly.
- While the muffins bake, combine the powdered sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla to create the drizzle.
- Drizzle the warm muffins with the mixture from step 8. And enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of celebratemore.com