- Coat an 18x13x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 425 F. In a large bowl, stir together flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs, and melted butter. In a small bowl, peel and mash 2 bananas. Stir into buttermilk mixture.
- Add buttermilk mixture to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Peel and slice remaining 2 bananas. Top pancake batter evenly with sliced bananas and 1 cup blueberries. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cooked through and lightly browned. Cut into squares to serve.
- Serve pancakes topped with coconut whip, strawberries, remaining 1 cup blueberries, and, if desired, bear cookies. Drizzle with maple syrup, if desired.
Courtesy of Fresh Thyme Market