This Salad is the perfect combination of fall flavors. Farro, goat cheese, squash, beets, and spicy arugula makes this butternut squash beet salad a fall favorite.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and cut squash and beets and season with thyme, salt and pepper. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for 35-40 minutes
- While the butternut squash and beets are baking, cook your barley according to package directions.
- While the barley is cooking, mix the ingredients for your dressing in a covered mason jar and shake to combine.
- Mix the arugula and barley for your salad base, and top with baked butternut squash and beets. Add goat cheese crumbles, dressing and mix well. Enjoy!