1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Add granola to a large ziplock bag. Squeeze any air out of bag and seal. Lightly crush granola using a can or the bottom of a measuring cup.
3. Peel bananas, break them into bite-sized pieces and add to bag with crushed granola.
4. Add apple sauce and yogurt to banana mixture, then press out any air before sealing bag again.
5. Use your fingers to squish and mash ingredients together until well blended.
6. Place bag in refrigerator and chill until ready to serve.
Recipe derived from Cooking Matters and featured on Better CT and Western Mass News with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN