Having a plant can be so much fun! Enjoy making and munching on these chips with the kiddos or for your Taco Tuesday dessert.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Put the apple peels in a separate bowl and add a few drops of water (this will help the cinnamon-sugar stick).
- Add the cinnamon sugar to the peels and toss to coat.
- Transfer the peels to the prepared baking sheets, making sure they are in a single layer.
- Bake until crisp, about 1 hour. Let cool before using a thin spatula to slide them off the parchment.