- Split chicken wings at joints; discard wing tip.
- Place chicken in single layer in two baking pans sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Pierce skin with fork.
- Combine vinegar, garlic salt, onion powder, ginger and paprika; brush over chicken.
- Bake at 400°F, 30 minutes, turning chicken over halfway through cooking.
- Combine undrained crushed pineapple, ketchup, brown sugar and soy sauce in small bowl. Spoon half of sauce over wings.
- Bake 15 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Serve warm.
Wings can be made ahead and reheated in oven or over grill.