National Fruits & Veggies Month Toolkit 2023
Point Of Partnership
BACK TO HOME
PBH is committed to making it easy for everyone to join in on the fun this National Fruits & Veggies Month (NFVM)! Are you a produce industry marketer? Help us elevate consumption to a national priority and build awareness across the industry this September by taking part in one or more of these simple action items:
Advocate For Action
- Help us broaden the PBH partner community and strengthen our collective influence and impact with these PBH Partner Advocacy Tools. Join the National Fruits & Veggies Month celebration by inviting ONE colleague or peer to support PBH.
- Show your support by using the sample LinkedIn post and “I’m a Proud Supporter” images in the Get The Creative section to increase awareness and demonstrate your personal commitment to improving fruit and vegetable consumption in America.
- Rock The Swag! Proudly wear your Have A Plant® t-shirt anywhere and everywhere to show your love for the Have A Plant® Movement and commitment to increasing fruit and vegetable consumption. Consider purchasing new gear in our newly revamped SWAG SHOP! All purchases benefit PBH’s research and education platforms, including our digital ecosystem.
Share National Fruits & Veggies Month Fun With Your Consumer Audience
- Create and schedule at least one social media post on your company or personal social media channels during September.
- Post weekly on your social channels, showing extra love for NFVM, if your channels allow it. You can use sample social media posts from the toolkit in the Get The Creative section or create your own!
- Include the hashtags #haveaplant and #NFVM2022 on all of your social posts. Leveraging these hashtags elevates your content and pulls it into the bigger social conversations.
- Insert one of the images from the Get The Creative section as an ad or promo graphic in your consumer-facing newsletter. Link it to fruitsandveggies.org/NFVM.
- Highlight NFVM as a theme for your consumer-facing media opportunities this month. Do you have a regular broadcast segment or podcast scheduled for September? Use NFVM as the lead for this month’s topic.